Wednesday, January 20, 2021

CNN - Classless Nauseous Noise

I don't have a lot of broadcast options for news in this area so I am often tuned to CNN.  My routine is to ignore their bias, focus on whatever subject they're talking about and then go to other news sources if I'm interested in the issue.  

For the past four years CNN has been extremely critical of Trump and have been ruthlessly vilifying him since the election and especially since the Capitol attack. And though the repetition got old it was deserved. Trump will go down in history as a member of an infamous trio of worst presidents along with Andrew Johnson and Richard Nixon. 

This morning Trump left the White House, boarded Marine One, flew to Joint Base Andrews, gave a brief speech, boarded Air Force One and disappeared as the president into a clear blue sky. And every single moment at each stage the CNN commentators relentlessly attacked. 

Trump is human and I'm sure this was an emotional moment for him. He is probably feeling disappointed, perhaps depressed and I'm sure bewildered at how this could have happened to him. He's hurting and I'm sure that his ignoring the traditional transfer of power customs is an indication of that pain. CNN could have shown some class. They could have mentioned some of his accomplishments but instead chose to continue with their snide comments. They could have let him go in peace. 

I'm watching the pomp and circumstance of the inauguration prior to Biden being sworn in. CNN still is not missing an opportunity to slam Trump. Shame on them. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment